Wednesday 15 June 2011

Exhaustion

I am exhausted. Quite literally, run off my feet! I've been doing my work experience this week with year 6s, (a.k.a. the "difficult" ages), before I return to teach in Spain, come September. And they are a nightmare class! I feel bad about saying this about children, and some truly are lovely. But a vast majority are impossible to work with!

I am also feeling a little sour, since Michael will be going to teach in Chelmsford for a month, leaving this Saturday, and I won't be able to join him for a few weeks. Which feels like an insurmountable time apart.

Hence, I haven't updated this blog as often as I should have, and will have to post more this weekend, to make up for it!

I hope you have all had lovely weeks though. Bring on the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment