Wednesday 4 May 2011

The 100 Book Challenge

So, I'm studying English Literature, and that requires a lot of reading. But I really don't mind, since I adore reading. Books have always inspired, influenced and entertained me. So I was shocked when I realised that it had been months since I'd read for fun, read what I wanted to... Hence, the 100 Book Challenge. It's my challenge to read 100 books by 31st August, 2012.

Anyone who wants to join me, is more than welcome to! I'm currently on number 10... Madame Bovary, a book I've always wanted to read, but never gotten around to.




Does anyone have any other recommendations? I'm compiling a book wish-to-read list!





(Images courtesy of Google)

2 comments:

  1. I have one book down, 99 to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Well, I think you're doing pretty well so far. I was thinking maybe you should try reading John Connolly's The Book of Lost Things and Stephen Chbosky's The Perks of Being a Wallflower (if you haven't read them already!). I think you might enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete